jueves, 30 de abril de 2015

Monthly Fav + Purchase ♡

Hola n___n 
espero que se encuentren bien! ohh otro mes que se va volando! y como ya es costumbre estoy aquí con una nueva entrada :P
Hello n___n 
I hope you're doing great! ohh another month went by really fast! as every end of month I'm here for a new entry :P

para ser honesta fue un poco difícil escoger mi esmalte favorito del mes.. ya que no podía decidir entre dos o tres.. sólo espero que les guste mi elección :P
comencemos entonces!
to be honest it was a little bit difficult to pick up my favourite polish of the month.. I couldn't decide between two or three of them.. I only hope you like the one I choose :P
let's start then!



mi esmalte favorito del mes es 153 Diamante Negro de la colección Pasión Nocturna de Bissú (aquí para ver la entrada)
my favourite polish of the month is 153 Diamante Negro (Black Diamond) from the collection Pasión Nocturna (Night Passion) by Bissú (here to see the entry)

creo que es un color precioso! me gusta el gris y tiene ese toque de negro que es difícil de ignorar..
quizás no sea un tono que ves mucho en primavera pero para mi es perfecto ya que amo los colores oscuros!
I think this is a gorgeous colour! I really like gray and this polish has that black touch that makes me fall in love..
maybe it's not a common shade for spring but I find it perfect; I love dark colours!

este mes no compré gran cosa.. sólo tres cosas! en un principio pensé que no tendría algo que mostrar, pero afortunadamente conseguí algo :P
this month I didn't buy so much stuff.. only three things! at first I thought I wasn't going to have anything to show, but luckily I got something :P

 

toallitas removedoras de esmalte de Andi Accessoriescon olor a Durazno y Fresa
nail polish remover pads by Andi Accessories with Peach and Strawberry smell
piedras para las uñas en dorado y plata
gold and silver studs for nails



por cierto, lamento mucho haber tardado tanto tiempo en editar esto.. es sólo que no he tenido mucho tiempo y pasé más de un día sin internet.. casi morí!
btw, I'm really sorry it took me so much time to edit this.. is just that I didn't had enough time and I was without internet for more than one day.. I almost died!

espero que les haya gustado la entrada, un poco corta y sin mucho que decir, pero es lo que hay :P
Gracias por la visita!
I hope you liked the entry, it was a little bit short but I don't have so much to say and/or show :P
Thanks for the visit!